Did you know that there is a group of individuals who are addicted to traveling? If you've been wondering whether you are one of them, here is a list of signs that are common to all travel addicts.
1. If 80% of your new year's resolutions comprised of places you intend to visit this year.
2. If your greatest fear is staying in one country for the rest of your life.
3. You can say 'how are you' in more than 12 languages.
4. Your friends and family can't hear enough of your travel stories.
5. When your friends cancel on a planned trip, you go by yourself anyway.
6. You're on first name basis with your travel agent.
7. Airports are comforting to you, and you never run out of things to do during a layover.
8. You think of home as a place you visit, not live indefinitely.
9. You've memorized your passport number, and people who haven't don't make sense to you.
10. The term, 'living out of your suitcase' defines you.
11. Instead of asking, 'how are you?' your friends are always asking, 'where are you?
12. You've filled up a passport or two with entry and exit stamps.
13. Flying is your thing.
14. You're always checking on the weather forecasts of several destinations, just in case...
15. Everything reminds you of a place you've been or want to go to in the nearby future.
16. Your favorite pastime is watching travel channels on YouTube or on TV.
17. Or reading travel blogs.
18. If you own a travel blog.
19. If you think of traveling as a necessity, not a means to brag.
20. You set aside money just for travel.
21. You've thought of your past relationships in terms of countries (it happens more often than people admit).
22. Settling down scares you, because you won't be able to travel as much.
23. You have been to a country and not posted a single photo on social media.
24. You spend hours watching plane take offs and landings on YouTube.
25. Questions such as, 'if you could go to one country in your lifetime, where would you go?' are silly to you because you want to visit as many as you can.
26. You've prayed for a long layover in Dubai, because maybe, just maybe, Emirates will hook you up with a hotel room and allow you to spend the day exploring the city.
27. If you are currently planning 3 trips with no idea how you are going to fund them.
Then my friend, you are addicted to travel. Welcome to the club!